The controller and its contact information
The controller of personal data processing is LTD E-Laiks (hereinafter referred to as the ” E-Laiks “), registration No. 40103262049.
The E-Laiks contract information on issues related to personal data processing: email@example.com By using this contact information or by turning to the E-Laiks legal / office address, you can ask a question
regarding the processing of personal data. A request concerning the execution of rights may be submitted in accordance with the order set out here.
Scope of the document
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person – E-Laiks client, cooperation partner or their employees, job candidates name, surname, identity number, residence address,
personal phone number, personal e-mail, occupation, income amount received and planned services, billing information, phone, electronic communication’s information and other information that is related to a
- natural persons – clients, guests and other recipients of services (including potential, past and present), as well as third parties in the context of provision of services to a natural person (client, user)
to receive or transfer to the E-Laiks any information (including, contacts, payers, etc.);
- the E-Laiks maintained internet website visitors (hereinafter referred to as the “Clients”).
The E-Laiks cares for the Clients’ personal data privacy and protection, complies with the Clients’ right to lawfulness of the personal data processing in accordance with applicable legislation – laws of the
Republic of Latvia and subordinate legislation, the European Parliament and Council Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on
the free movement of such data (Regulation) and other applicable laws in the field of privacy and data processing.
electronically) and in which of the company’s systems or on paper they are processed.
Purposes of personal data processing
The E-Laiks processes personal data for the following purposes:
Provision of services:
- identification of a client;
- preparation and conclusion of an agreement;
- provision / maintenance of services;
- improving of services and development of new services;
- advertising of services and distribution or commercial purposes; – client service;
- consideration and processing of objections / claims;
- retention of clients, loyalty lifting, satisfaction measurements;
- administration of payments;
- collection and recovery of debts;
- website maintenance and improvement of operation.
For business planning and analytics:
- statistics and business analysis;
- planning and accounting;
- performance measuring;
- data quality assurance;
- research of market and public opinion;
- reports preparation;
- clients’ opinion polling
- in the framework of risk management activities.
Provision of information to state administration authorities and operational emergency operators in cases and amount stated by regulatory enactments.
For other specific purposes, about which the Client is informed when the relevant data is given to the E-Laiks.
Legal basis for personal data protection
The E-Laiks processes personal data of Clients, based on the following legal grounds:
- conclusion and enforcement of a contract – in order to conclude the contract after the Client’s application and ensure its implementation;
- execution of regulatory enactments – to meet the E-Laiks obligation related to the binding external regulatory enactments;
- in accordance with the Client’ s – data subject’ s consent;
- in legitimate (legal) interests – in order to realize existing obligations between the E- Laiks and the Client or the contract entered into, or the E-Laiks legitimate (legal) interests, arising from
The E-Laiks legal (legitimate) interests are:
- to carry out commercial activities;
- to verify the Client’s identity before entering into a contract;
- to ensure execution of contractual obligations;
- to prevent unwarranted financial risks of its commercial activities;
- to keep the Clients’ forms and applications for provision of services, other forms and applications, notes about them, including which were oral, made by calling, e-mail, website etc;
- to analyze the E-Laiks website, application performance, to develop and implement their improvements;
- to take action related to retention of Clients;
- to segment the clients’ database for provision of more efficient services;
- to design and develop services;
- to advertise its services, by sending commercial information;
- to send other messages about the process of the contract’s execution and performance of the contract’s significant events, as well as to perform clients’ polling related to services and the usage experience;
- to prevent fraud;
- to ensure corporate management, financial and business records and analytics;
- to ensure effective corporate management processes;
- efficiency of service provision;
- to provide and improve service quality;
- to administer payments;
- to administer late payments;
- to turn to public administration and operations offices and courts to protect the legal interests;
- o inform the public about its activities.
Personal data processing
The E-Laiks processes the Client’s data using possibilities of modern technologies, taking into account existing privacy risks and to E-Laiks reasonably available organizational, financial and technical
Personal data protection
The E-Laiks protects the Client’s data, by using modern technology options, taking into account the existing privacy risks and to E-Laiks reasonably available organizational, financial and technical resources,
including the use of the following safety measures.
Categories of personal data recipients
The E-Laiks does not disclose to third parties the Client’s personal data or provision of any services and information, obtained during the period of validity of the contract, except:
- if the data has to be transferred to a third party within the framework of the concluded contract, in order to perform a necessary or statutory delegated function (for example, within the framework of bank
- in accordance with the Client’s clear and explicit consent;
- persons envisaged by external regulatory enactments according to their reasoned request, and procedure and volume stated by the external regulatory enactments;
- in certain cases stated in external regulatory enactments, as well as for protection of the E-Laiks legitimate interests, such as turning to court or other state institutions against a person who has violated
the E-Laiks legitimate interests.
Personal data retention period
The E-Laiks stores and processes the Client’s personal data while at least one of the following criteria is present:
- only as long as the contract, concluded with the Client, is valid;
- while according to the external regulatory enactments, the E-Laiks or the Client may realize their legitimate interests (for example, submit an objection or initiate or bring a claim to the court);
- until one of the parties has a legal obligation to keep the data;
- while the Client’s consent is valid for the relative person’s data processing, if there is no other legitimate basis for data processing.
When the above conditions are terminated, the Client’s personal data is deleted.
Communication with the Client
The E-Laiks is in contact with the Client by using the Client’s contact details (phone number, e- mail address, postal address)
A communication regarding contractual obligations is performed by the E-Laiks on the basis of concluded contract (such as job execution time matching, information about invoices, changes of services, etc.).